Print Placement Technology
Execute your media plan more efficiently and effectively.
Vertis Advertising Event Management System (AEMS) media management software makes it easy to plan and place print media programs from your desktop. This powerful Web-based software contains a wealth of micro-geographic information on customer demographics, lifestyle, and media behavior, and is used to place more than $1.5 billion of advertising insert, ROP, and other print media annually.
With data on over 320,000 individual distribution zones and the pricing and circulation information for more than 8,500 publications, AEMS makes it easier to implement effective media strategies by target customer, type of neighborhood, or retail store trading area. AEMS Desktop Mapping Extension (DME) provides a visual representation of media coverage by area or retail location so you can see where your money is at work and refine decisions.
AEMS also makes the print placement process easy by automating heavy back office tasks like creating and broadcasting insertion orders and later, reconciling actual performance with placed orders.
Once your campaign is complete, AEMS will measure plan performance with ROI, billing, audit, and media penetration reports.
- Better customer targeting. The AEMS system makes it easy to finely target media investment by consumer audience or retail micro-geography.
- Superior decision support. Develop more effective strategies with a wealth of support data, and ROI tools.
- Process efficiency and automation. AEMS automates your media placement workflow from planning, to buying, to invoice reconciliation.
- Data security and Integrity. Protect the integrity of your data by eliminating re-entry of information from one function or system to another.
- Process visibility. Display information to facilitate overall program review, examine performance by market, or address functional queries.
- Financial audit trail. AEMS maintains a financial audit trail to track expenditures
- Built-in back-up. Vertis award winning media services team can step in and provide support to your team whenever and however you need it.
Learn more about our print media placement products and services.